Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems provide critical intelligence that is key to the delivery of crude oil, natural gas, refined products, water, electricity and other essential services.
For more than 25 years, Shafer, Kline & Warren (SKW) has specialized in the design, configuration, implementation, testing and commissioning of SCADA systems. Our talented professionals focus on providing the flexibility and functionality needed to solve each system challenge. The partnership of SKW and Trihedral’s VTScada software answers the need for a high-quality SCADA system by pairing a reliable, proven product with a proven SCADA solution provider.
As an experienced provider of SCADA systems, SKW focuses on customizing solutions to best address your operational challenges. Our SCADA system designs are inherently flexible, scalable and configurable to ensure that your existing, planned and future needs are met.
SKW Enterprise Solutions’ staff continually stays at the forefront of the regulatory environment. Our experts offer insight and guidance on how regulations impact clients’ SCADA system implementation and management.
- ANSI/ISA 18.2 Management of Alarm Systems for the Process Industries
- PHMSA Control Room Management Regulations (49 CFR 195.446)
- Control Room Management (API RP 1168)
- Pipeline SCADA Displays (API RP 1165)
- Pipeline Alarm Management (API RP 1167)
- EPA Drinking Water Treatment Requirements