Our role in building and maintaining natural gas and liquid pipelines stems from the core of our business: civil surveying services. Utilizing a company history of more than 100 years of surveying experience, we are devoted to understanding the requirements facing pipeline operators, and specifically the need for accurate and timely survey services.
The complementary abilities of our Pipeline Design and Integrity Groups allow for a full-service project solution. SKW’s capability to deliver sub-centimeter accuracy survey data comes from experienced staff members who have conducted large-scale pipeline surveys across the country. We take pride in our processes. Our meticulous record keeping and prompt data delivery set us apart from the competition and allow us to operate with a high level of efficiency.
Nationwide Experience with:
- Photo Control
- Line Locating
- Alignment Route Surveys
- Boundary Location & Parcel Mapping
- New Easements & Confinements
- Above Ground Management Surveys (AGM)
- Anomaly Layout
- Cathodic Protection System As-Built
- Exhibits for ROW Acquisition & Permitting
- Directional Drill Profiles, Staking & Design Support