For oil and gas companies, compliance with federal regulations and industry standards is paramount. At SKW, our staff continually receives training and education on industry standards, regulations and best practices while maintaining an uncompromising emphasis on safety.
Our team has extensive experience with rules and regulatory compliance for the energy industry.
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA)
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- National Electric Code (NEC)
- Life Safety
- National Fire Protection Association
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Compliance and Audit Support
- American Petroleum Institute Standards (API)
- American Society Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- International Society of Automation (ISA)
At SKW, we are focused on providing comprehensive, cost-effective consultation to help assure your facilities are in compliance and stay in compliance. With offices in Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas, SKW is positioned to serve pipelines across the U.S.
Clearly documenting when components are installed, inspected and maintained, our expert professionals can help you evaluate pipeline safety and reliability by assessing the condition and forming actionable solutions for operations, maintenance and risk mitigation.