SKW Internship Program
At SKW, we are committed to the future of engineering and are proud to provide an environment for young professionals to learn and grow. SKW offers a comprehensive, paid 10-week internship program for college students and recent graduates.
The Internship Experience
- Assist our full-time staff with a range of projects, such as RFP responses and CAD drawings.
- Take field trips to learn about the water treatment sites, pipelines, roads and bridges our engineers have helped design, build and maintain.
- Participate in company lunch and learns on engineering and industry trends.
- Network through involvement in local professional organizations.
- Enjoy a Kansas City T-Bones or Tulsa Drillers game with your coworkers.
- Present on your experiences to SKW’s leadership team.
- Paid 40-hour positions
- Real-world experience
- Mentorship by industry professionals
- Educational workshops
- OSHA 10-hour safety training certification